* Online program is currently being updated
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex, multifaceted disease with many possible outcomes. Nutrition should never be considered an alternative, but rather an integral part of any health protocol. Taking a holistic, nutritional approach to managing MS involves addressing the body as a whole in order to modulate the immune system and stop your body from initiating an autoimmune attack against itself.
Whether you’re recently diagnosed, or your condition has progressed to advanced stages, it’s never too late to start incorporating healthy diet and lifestyle habits. The sooner you can start making certain changes to your diet the better, in order to prevent permanent scarring, further demyelination and more severe complications down the road.
Goals of This Program
• To address the underlying cause of why the body initiates an autoimmune attack
• To reduce systemic inflammation
• To uncover possible food sensitivities and intolerances which might be acting as symptom triggers
• To address and correct nutritional deficiencies
• To supply the body with the nutrients required to protect and repair myelin, strengthen the blood-brain-barrier and support neural health
• To cleanse the body of toxins in a safe and gentle manner
• To promote overall well-being and balance all systems of the body
• To educate, motivate and inspire you to pursue the best health possible, regardless of your MS diagnosis
Never let any medical diagnosis stop you from pursuing the best health possible!
As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, my mission is to help you achieve optimal health and vitality. I do this by encouraging you to pursue the best health possible regardless of your age or current state of health, and by advocating the importance of following a natural, whole foods diet.
Over the years I have come to appreciate the complex link between body, mind and spirit and the profound connection these influences have on our health. Mainstream medicine does not emphasize the connection between poor digestive health, lack of nutrition and many of the common health problems people face.
My goal is to help educate, motivate and give guidance to those who are dedicated to discovering their own personal path to vibrant health.